Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for VPD/Grow Monitor
- Introduction These terms and conditions govern the use of the VPD/Grow Monitor (hereinafter referred to as “Monitor”) provided by BlueClouds iot (hereinafter referred to as “Company”). By using the Monitor, you agree to these terms and conditions in full. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not use the Monitor.
- Use of the Monitor You may use the Monitor to monitor the Vapor Pressure Deficit (VPD) and other environmental factors in your grow room or greenhouse. The Monitor is intended for use by individuals who are at least 18 years of age or older.
- Accuracy of Data The Company makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness of the data provided by the Monitor. The data is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You acknowledge and agree that the data may not be accurate, reliable, or error-free.
- User Conduct You agree to use the Monitor in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Monitor for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including but not limited to, in violation of any intellectual property or privacy rights. You also agree not to use the Monitor to transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- Intellectual Property The Monitor and all related intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and any other proprietary rights, are and shall remain the exclusive property of the Company. You shall not reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from the Monitor or any of its components without the prior written consent of the Company.
- Termination The Company may terminate your online use of the Monitor at any time for any reason without notice. Upon termination, you shall immediately cease using the Monitor.
- Limitation of Liability The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, revenue, data, or other intangible losses resulting from the use of the Monitor or the inability to use the Monitor.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, and liabilities, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of the Monitor or your violation of these terms and conditions.
- Governing Law These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state or country where the Company is located, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Entire AgreementThese terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to the use of the Monitor and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and the Company.
By using the VPD/Grow Monitor, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions