We have the pleasure to welcome you to CannaTrade, the oldest hemp fair in Europe! In 1999 the first Swiss Hemp Days took place in Ittigen (Bern), in the following year the hemp days were presented in Biberist CH. The history of CannaTrade started 2001, in the fair halls of BEA Expo Bern, as a result of these Swiss Hemp Days. The editions of CannaTrade in 2008 – 2010 were presented in the exhibiton halls of Basel. Until 2016, we organized the fair in a two-years-rhythm at Stadthalle Dietikon/Zurich. Since 2018, the fair takes place again annually, in Halle 622, Zurich-Oerilkon.
Next Edition: Halle 622, Zurich Oerlikon – 17th to 19th of May 2019
For advance ticket sale please follow here
Opening times for visitors:
Friday, 17th May 2019 11:00 – 19:00 h
Saturday, 18th May 2019 11:00 – 20:00 h
Sunday, 19th May 2019 11:00 – 18:00 h
The hemp fair CannaTrade would like to inform on the amazing variety of the hemp plant, so the exhibition is classified into different categories:
- Grow – All about Growing of Plants
- CBD – Cannabis Flowers and all the other good things that can be produced from CBD (Cannabidiol)
- Paraphernalia – Vaporizer, Bongs, Pipes, Tobacco and Papers
- Nature – Textiles, Food, Drinks, Beauty Care, Building Materials – Made with or from Hemp
- Medicine – Information about Cannabis as Medicine
- Media – Books, Magazines, Speeches and Discussions on Cannabis
- Institutes – Several Clubs, Associations and Platforms introduce themselves
- Art – Cannabis and Art
CannaTrade AG and their exhibitors will keep all legal provisions.
Access to the fair is permitted from the age of 18. Children under the age of 18 only have access in supervision of adults.